Saturday, January 2, 2010

I'm a Desperate Cry for Help .

I feel so bloody frustrated now , can anyone hear me ?
The truth is they can , only some will lend a hand not many of them will even take note .
I'm really confused and lost , no matter how hard I try to forget I keep thinking about it.
I keep telling myself that its better this way , but I can't let go .
Fine maybe I can , for a few hours , but then you jump back into my life , what the fuck for ?
Maybe its more to that, I realised now that I'm not pretending and I really care,
but to what extent ?
Then again , I'm really confused and frustrated , so many things have been pulling me down lately .
The last time I had fun was probably 2 weeks ago , still it doesn't suffice .
What the fuck do you want me to say ?
I'm really fed up with the way things are, I keep having dreams now , these DREAMS bring me back to this shithole of a situation .
I fucking hate it , I guess its just the way I'm telling myself that , I can never forget .
It might seem pathetic that I blog about this problems and what not , I agree it is .
but letting loose by blogging really relieves me , Not much but any amount will FUCKING make me feel better .
Thanks for being so Sucky 2010 . You're my new hero . Bitch .

No comments:

Post a Comment